Monday, September 6, 2010

MY LIVING ROOM

There are many favourite places in my home .One place is livig room Iam at home right now .It is my interesting place .It is 6:00 on monday morning Iam sitting on an new ping  sofa and watching T.V.  To day is a wonderful day .It is really raing  and cold .The sky has many  clouds. The air is windy .

The living room is very comfortable .I have in my living room a nice furniture. I love so mutch my furniture because I feel so comfortable when I on the sofa .I love so mutch my living room because It is one places I can do any thing in my living room like sleeping on the sofa ,watching  T.V.  and talking with my friends by GSM. When I tired I go on the sofa or rocking chair . Ifeel when I sit on the  rocking chair so good

 There are a lot of things happening a round me .Many   

2 comments:

  1. that was interesting. however, you have to focus on your living room more than others such as the sky...but i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ...
    Do you have more things in the livingroom. except the sofa and the television ?

    ReplyDelete